Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Trip to Washington and Mt Vernon

Yes, it has been a while since my pictures have been posted here. I apologize to anyone who has been awaiting this next post. I have been sick with the bird flu. Some people may have seen a photo of me and the alternate chicken in a compromising position. Well let me assure you that it is not true what they are saying about me and the alternate chicken...I AM NOT GAY, I NEVER HAVE BEEN GAY...



I am in the bag again so I am definitely going somewhere!


I look good in uniform, I pledge allegiance....!!


Do you really think I should run for President, Lynette?


Jamestown, good thing they like turkey here and not chicken!


I told you I am not a turkey! HE went that away. Where are we anyways?



Welcome to Mt. Vernon. You are here. Or right over there marked on the map.


Photo op with another statue!! My specialty.


Where is the apple pie you promised me if I wore this pilgrim costume?


Now I know I could have a good shot at the Presidency, look how good I look posing as George, need I say more....vote for Chicken Patti...a chicken in every pot, oh wait scratch that, a turkey in every pot.



Cracker Barrel!! Let's eat!! Forget the pie for now.


Are you sure, this is how Ronald MacDonald got his start?


Lynette, I think we are in trouble now; you DO have the key don't you?





...And she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes!



At last, my apple pie!


Thanks for taking me on your trip. I had fun, Love you.

No comments: