Thursday, November 1, 2007

Have Trunk Will Travel to Alaska and Beyond!

Jackie, I am ready to go to Alaska. I have my bags packed: my purse, my carry on, and my suitcase I mean my trunk: of course I needed to bring a few essential things. I got my hat, my coat and my boots because it's cold in Alaska. Brr!

How do you like my hat? It's really a rabbit fur doll slipper but it fits my head perfectly don't you think?

Now keep that cat away from my hat, it's not a real rabbit kitty.

Come on Jackie I want to go to Alaska with you! Next time I will go somewhere with Carol and Lorena.

So nice of you Jackie to buy me this Alaskan Parka after they lost my luggage. I love this furry hood. Fly American Airlines, huh, I could have froze my comb off!

Toasty warm in my new duds.

Next time I can get a pair of traditional Alaskan pants to go with my parka, that is if I loose weight or you can find a pair to fit me! Love you Jackie!

No comments: