Thursday, November 1, 2007

Aloe Vera and Corn Chips

Here we are in lovely San Lucia.

Okay, I can carry your towel. Let' s go to the beach Jason.

Come on Shawn you can't stay inside when we are on vacation. Let's Party!

This traditional rum drink is fantastic. They say you shouldn't drink alcohol through a straw but I heard it's okay if you are on vacation.

Chicken over board! Hey watch the comb.

Nice cold beer on a hot sunny day--life couldn't be better!

I'll just lay here, nap, float around and sun myself!

More water fun. Look at me I'm a buoy!

Is that ship getting closer or is it just my imagination?

I'll just float on in for a little rum break.

Three drinks at once, wow makin' me dizzy.

Nachos...my favorite. You heard the one about "If you give a rubber chicken a corn chip?"

Bartender give us another round!

Better go to bed. Hey this room is spinning, are we on a boat or what?

Oops.


Ouch!

Found my way back to bed.

Okay, today I am going to just sit in the sun and behave myself. No more drinking for me. I am on the wagon.

I love the smell of coconut in the morning.

My beach, my chair, my sun. This is the life for me.


Oh, I had a little too much sun today. I can hardly lift my head.

Shawn, pass me the Aloe Vera Juice.

I'm sure glad Jason got the one liter size.

San Lucia was fun.

I had a great time.

But, I had better get my new bathing suit from Michaele

before I go on another sunny vacation just to be on the safe side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol for dogs tramadol hcl taken with tylenol - tramadol 50mg vet