Monday, November 5, 2007

Chicken Patti Hooks a Whopper, Or Just Tells a Whopper!

Thank you friend. I love ice cream sandwiches. Especially the ones with chocolate chips.


This pool is cool! Watch me as I do my underwater diving act I learned in San Lucia. On second thought, I will just sit here and enjoy the view from this beach ball.


Hi Partner, thanks for teaching me the ins and outs of golf. How about helping me hit a homer. Oh I'm only kidding, I know that's part of basketball not golf! Four!


Okay I think I got it. I just sit, relax and wait. I am really enjoying your company.


Are you sure the fish are biting today? Thanks for letting me use the chair. I been having trouble standing up straight since I took those boots off. Those boots were killing my feet or maybe it was just the wads of scrap paper stuffed in them.

This is the life for me. I could sit here all day, sun myself and do nothing. Help! James I think I hooked a big one!

No comments: